J.F. Riordan on her work, her life, and why, “write the damn book,” has been some of the best advice of her career.
- Joining a distinguished list of Pulitzer Prize winning authors like David Halberstram, and David Maraniss, J.F. Riordan was a guest on Conversations from St. Norbert, a television show based on the campus in historic De Pere Wisconsin. Our thanks to St. Norbert College both for the interview and the warm reception.
- As you get to know the work of J.F. Riordan you’ll get to know the daily rhythms of small town life. J.F. Riordan was a recent guest on a morning news program to talk about the beauty of a well led ordinary life. Here’s the link for the WKOW-TV interview:
- Living in a small town is not for the faint of heart.The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel published J.F. Riordan’s recent essay on both beauty and the intensity of living in a small town.
- Lyrical and character driven, the North of the Tension Line series is a tribute to the beauty of the ordinary. In this interview on Milwaukee Public Radio’s, Lake Effect, J.F. Riordan and host, Mitch Teich explore the politics and occasional pitfalls of life in a small town.
- J.F. Riordan on Where I Write from “The Next Best Books Blog.
- How J.F Riordan Writes the Damn Book – Review of a writing lecture given by J.F. Riordan written by Lisa Milter.